25 Cool Dads Who Are Sweeter Than Honey
Credits & Source:
1. He took his daughter to his graduation and 18 years later he proudly accompanied his daughter at her graduation.
2. Kids always come first under any circumstances.
3. Father and son having a nice time together, 30 years apart.
4. “At the last minute my wedding photographer suggested I do first look photos with my dad. I think his reaction shows how lucky I am to have him as my father.”
5. “My brother was the first to graduate with a Master’s in my family. My dad couldn’t stop crying.”
6. “My dad passed away when I was 16 from cancer and before he died he pre-payed for flowers so I could receive them every year on my birthday until I turned 21. This is my 21st birthday flowers and the last ones.”
7. Father and daughter, growing up together
8. He tattooed it because his daughter passed away and it was the last thing she gave him before the accident.
9. “My significant other holding our identical twin girls, born premature at 30 weeks, together for the first time.”
10. Her dad took time from his job to go to her classroom and drop off flowers for her.
11. Dad helps his little girl to spin a hula hoop. Look how proud she is!
12. Her school discovered she was undocumented and her scholarship & in-state tuition were taken away. Her dad supported her all these years, and she finally graduated.
When my school discovered I was undocumented, my scholarship & in-state tuition were taken away. I told my papi that I was going to drop out & work instead. My papi told me he’d cut his arm off before I dropped out. We made it work. Today I graduated & he’s why. #undocugrad pic.twitter.com/RwDuOe5xaF— camila 🦋🥰 (@camiconleche) May 5, 2018
13. Dad and daughter are dressed up to watch a Cinderella movie.
14. “My dad passed out after taking care of my sick brother all night.”
15. A dad always finds creative solutions to protect his kids from any weather conditions.
16. “My friend has a lot of daughters. This is what his Halloween looks like.”
17. “So my dad made sure my Reese’s wouldn’t melt.”
18. A father and his son dress in the same style.
19. This dad uses a walking device for his paralyzed son, and his boy can’t contain his excitement!
20. This father is taking his daughter to a fun run.
21. This dad is marking out on a small soccer field, with his blind son’s hands, what’s going on down on the actual field.
22. “Went to a daddy-daughter dance and our previous years picture was used as the showcase photo, my daughter felt like a superstar.”
23. He keeps the sun out of her eyes.
24. “My dad volunteering as Batman bringing joy to kids fighting cancer at a children’s hospital.”
25. A school asked on Facebook for 50 volunteer fathers for an event, so kids who didn’t have a father or whose fathers couldn’t make it, would still enjoy it. 600 fathers from all backgrounds showed up.
BEST STORY OF THE DAY: South Dallas middle school started a “Breakfast with Dads” program but many dads couldn’t make it and several students didn't have father figures. The school posted a Facebook request for 50 volunteer fathers... 600 fathers from all backgrounds showed up... pic.twitter.com/y7W9R3qFcs— Jerica Phillips (@Jerica_Phillips) January 4, 2018