We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are expecting our users to respect the intellectual property belonging to us.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Website and all content forming part of the Website (including, without limitation, Website design, text, graphics, software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to https://reasonablecontent.com. In many cases, this Website uses multimedia including graphics, images, audio, video and visual materials with permission of third party copyright holders. Those rights are protected under applicable laws and treaties governing copyright, trademarks and other forms of intellectual property.
Use of Website
In accessing the Website, you agree to access, view and use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. No part of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished (including by means of re-posting on other websites), transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of https//reasonablecontent.com . This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Although we always seek to obtain explicit permission by the copyright holder permitting display of copyrighted materials on our Website and include copyright notices in conjunction with display of such materials on our Website, there may arise situations when proper attribution cannot be made or information on the copyright holder is unavailable.
If you believe that your creative work protected by copyright was posted on our Website without permission, you may want to submit to us a notification of copyright infringement.
Your notification of copyright infringement shall include the following:
- an email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you;
- a clear and complete description of your copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if you believe that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, a representative list of such works;
- The URL or other identifying location of our material that you believe infringes copyright in your work;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of our material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder;
- the physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or an authorized representative of the copyright holder. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification.
Please submit the above information to us by email at: email@example.com . The review of your notification of copyright infringement may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please be patient.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Copyright Policy from time to time.
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Contact page .